Custom Shopify Guide
How to find the MyShopify Domain
Project Destroyer has the feature of being able to run any shopify site. The first thing to do is to figure out if the site is a Shopify site or not. Here are the steps.
- Visit this website in a browser https://builtwith.com/
- Search the desired site in the search bar.
- In the “Technology Profile” Tab, scroll down to the “E-Commerce” section and look for Shopify. See the Highlighted sections below.
- If the site is confirmed using the Shopify platform, proceed to the next section.
How to add the Site URL into PD
1. In the New Task tab, type “Custom” in the Site Type window.
2. Input the Keywords, URL, or Variants for the site.
3. In the field that says https://mycustomshopifysite.com enter the website URL. Using our example above, enter https://icyrabbitclothing.com/
Super Safe Mode does not work with Custom Shopify Sites