Welcome to the Project Destroyer A.I.O. Guide.
The main purpose of this guide is to provide knowledge on how to make, control and understand task types when using Project Destroyer. This guide will help you become a Shopify site Master. The other site types will have their own guides, so you can master those too. Start with the Profiles section, then move on to New Tasks. If you need to search, press CTRL+F and type in what you are looking for.
The Dashboard of PD is where all of your tasks are shown. From here, you have options to copy, launch, edit tasks, and more.
- Proxy/Task Ratio - Shows the Proxy to Task Ratio for the GLOBAL (Default) Proxy List. DOES NOT COUNT Proxy Groups.
- Inspect - Will show the Proxy in use for the task once the item is picked up.
Task Actions - Individual Task Controls
Start Pause Delete Copy
- Second Delay Edit - Edit your Second Delay when in use
Open a browser for manual checkout when available (PayPal supported sites too)
Import Settings - Will Import all Profiles, Tasks, Accounts and Proxies from the file you choose. Will Overwrite ALL current settings.
Export Settings - Will Export all of your current Profiles, Tasks, Accounts and Proxies to a file to be uploaded or transferred. Contains your CC Information!
Mass Link Change - Opens the Mass Link Change & Password Input Window
Bulk Schedule - Schedule all your tasks to start at a time you select.
Cancel Schedule - This will cancel any scheduled start times
Import Tasks - Load pre-made tasks into PD (Useful for transferring files on a server)
Export Tasks - Save current tasks for storage. (Useful for transferring files on a server or making templates for Account Login sites)
Bulk Edit Window - Use this if the site drops with a random product name, or if you want to change your KW. If your KW do not pickup, your tasks will remain “Monitoring”.
Size - Size selection
Style - aka Supreme Colors Supreme Only
Password - When a site drops with a Password Page, enter the Password then click “ENABLE”
Only Selected - This will make sure any changes in the Bulk Edit Window are only applied to tasks you have selected. To select a task, click the box on the left side of the task on the Dashboard.
Click “SAVE” after making any changes.
Global Error Delay - Sets the Error Delays for all your tasks. This will not override any Custom Delay Tasks
Global Monitor delay - Sets the Monitor Delays for all your tasks. This will not override any Custom Delay Tasks
- Saves the Monitor and Error Delays you set. Confirms with a Green Check Mark.
- Harvester Site Type - Automatically selects the type of Captcha Request the task needs.
- Harvester Proxy - TYPE LOCALHOST or paste the desired Proxy here and press Save BEFORE logging into a Gmail account. DO NOT USE THIS PROXY ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE BOT. It is recommended to use the same Proxy/Gmail combination when moving to a server. IP:AUTH and USER:PASS formats are supported. DC and Resi are supported. DO NOT LEAVE BLANK.
- Reload - Sends a request for a new Captcha token. Use this if the task gets stuck on “Waiting for Captcha”
- DISABLED - This harvester/gmail combo will be used for the Checkpoint Captcha. The Checkpoint Captcha has to be completed so the item can be carted.
CHECKOUT ONLY ENABLED - This harvester/gmail combo will be used for the Checkout Captcha. The Checkout Captcha is the closest point in the process before submitting payment. Be sure to use a gmail with a high trust score (.9)
- Login - Opens another Window for you to login to a Gmail account.
- Logout - Logs out of the current Gmail account and Clears Cookies from the session.
- Generate - Will simulate Human behavior to gain 1 Clicks. A new action is performed every 10 seconds. The actions are Do Nothing, Stay on the Current Video, Like the Current Video and Dislike Current Video. An additional feature is Captcha Testing. To access the menu, click the “Test Account” button highlighted in the picture below. Once the warning pop-up is agreed, the ReCaptcha Demo Window will open and the Gmail can be tested for a few different things, which will be covered below.
Once the warning pop-up is agreed, the ReCaptcha Demo Window will open and the Gmail can be tested for a few different things, which will be covered below.
reCaptcha v2 “I am not a robot”: Most commonly referred to as “1 Clicks”. This will test if the Gmail account being used has them or not. “1 Clicks” are best to use in the Checkout Only Enabled Harvester. Shopify sites use this type of Captcha system.
reCaptcha v3 “Request Scores”: This is the Trust Score of the Gmail account. Acceptable scores begin at .7, while .9 is the highest level of trust. Footsites, YeezySupply and Adidas use this type of Captcha system.
The other tests are different versions of these main tests, used in widgets and websites.
Gmail Auto Login - DO NOT USE MAKE SURE THIS IS CLEAR OF ANY INFO
Here, you can save your Google Login information and Proxies to your Harvesters directly from the Dashboard. Click the Harvester button, then the Arrow to open for each Harvester window. This will display the window pictured below, where you enter your details. Once you save your Login info, PD will attempt to Login to the account automatically whenever the window is opened but not logged in.
Launch All - To launch all your Captcha Harvester windows in one click.
Generate All - To launch all your google email sign-in screens in one click.
Reset All - To reset all your google emails in one click.
Most GCS (Google Cloud Server) IPs are banned from GMail and Youtube. If you use them, you might be logged out of Gmail or not be able to access YouTube properly. This includes Google Server IPs and Google Proxies.
Here is where we will learn how to build and launch tasks. This is where you will spend most of your time when using PD. Task setups are going to be pretty much the same for every Shopify site. The other SiteTypes (Mesh, Footsites, Supreme) have slightly different setups, but are not that different overall. Each site type has it’s own guide for setup if you need it.
Expert View - Turning on “Expert View” will unlock all of the available options for creating a task in PD. Below, we will go over all of them. If you do not select this option, you will see less options available for you to control, which will make your task creation faster and easier. You are welcome to choose the view you are most comfortable with. (If you are new to PD or botting in general. Take expert mode off and use beginner mode til you learn the features.)
This is where you choose the Site you want to run. Type in the name, then click it to get started. All the sites that Project Destroyer Supports are located in this list.
If you want to setup more than 1 site at once, press and hold Ctrl/Cmd when selecting the sites from the list.
This is where you put what value you want Project Destroyer to checkout. You can use URLs (Links/ Early Links), Keywords (name of the item), or Variants (a site-specific PID).
Advanced Mode - This mode uses a backend endpoint. It pre-loads some of your info for a faster checkout.
Super Safe - Most Human-Like way to checkout. Super Safe mode does not rotate the proxies, adjust delays accordingly. Use this mode for restocks. DOES NOT WORK WITH SHIPPING RATES OR CUSTOM SHOPIFY.
Shipping Rates - Shipping Rates are the Shipping Methods Shopify sites use. Pre-loading them into the task skips this step, resulting in faster checkouts. Advanced Mode with Shipping Rates is the fastest way to checkout when using PD.
Discount Code Input (Shopify Sites Only) - Here you can input Discount codes you have. The Task will still checkout if the Discount Code is expired or fails.
Both Mode - This will create 1 type of every task type currently in PD.
Quantity - Enter the amount you want to purchase in one Cart. Mainly for FUNKO sites.
Check out proxy - This Proxy will be used instead of your Monitor Proxies. DO NOT USE THIS PROXY ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE BOT. Great if you are running mixture of sites that need Resi and/or DC Proxies.
We’ve talked about Keywords, URLs and Variants to use in the different Monitor inputs. Here, we will explain a little bit more about them.
This is the set of words PD uses to find the item. All KW have to be entered in the format +word,+word,+word. Each word starting with a + sign and separated by a comma. NO SPACES
Negative KW: There are a couple of situations when you want to use Negative KW. You will add your Negative KW to the end of your KW chain.
1. There is more than one size range. (Toddler, Kids, Grade School, Womens)
2. There is more than 1 color dropping at the same time.
Ex: +jordan,+1,+retro,+og,-gs (GS = Grade School)
This is the second fastest way to checkout. The URL is the direct link to the product, https://kith.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/nike-air-max-1-outdoor-green-sail-black . If you have an “Early Link” select this mode.
This is the fastest way to checkout. This is the PID (Product ID), specific to the website for the size and product. You can ONLY get them after the website has loaded the product and/or have an early link. The size selection does not matter for Variant mode because the Variant IS the size too. A Variant will look like a string of random numbers.
Variant List - Expert View only.
A list of Variants can be pasted into the Monitor Input field. This will create 1 task for each Variant in the list Per Profile. If there are 5 Variants in the list with 3 Profiles selected, a total of 15 tasks will be created.
The format to use is Size : Variant including the spaces before and after the : sign.
Example: 10.5 : 31173368414257
When making your Tasks, you will have options available to use. After you choose the Site Type, the options that you can use will be available. Here, we will explain them all.
Account Group - Select this if you want to use your Account Groups for the task. CAN be used for Custom Shopify.
Captcha - Choose this to have the Captcha Harvester ready for a Captcha. You can run without Captcha, but IF there is a Captcha, it will take longer to connect. Undftd doesn’t require Captcha. Kith is 50/50.
New Product - PD will only search the latest 50 items loaded to the SiteMap of the website.
URL to Webhook - This will send a checkout link to your Discord/Slack Webhook channel once the item is carted. Click the link in Discord/Slack and checkout manually. PD will still try to checkout as well. Webhook must be enabled in Settings
Custom Delay - Set Error Delays and Monitor Delays specific to the task you are making. This is useful if you want to run a Live drop, but still have tasks monitoring for restocks. Use this to run different delays for drops.
- Second Delays - Will only be in use when you have Change Delays scheduled in the Scheduling Suite. The tasks will switch to these delays at the time you set. You have to have "Custom Delay checked". There's boxes for second error delay and second monitor delay. You can schedule a time to switch to these second delays, but you also have to schedule a start time for the task. Otherwise you can press the hourglass icon and it will switch from your first set of delays to the second. Pressing the button again will switch back to your first. There's no great indication about which set of delays the task is using. If you switch delays without filling in the box it should drop delays to 0, but I'd recommend being explicit and entering 0 in both boxes.
- Shipping rates - Select the Shipping Rates you have generated in the Rates window from the dropdown list.
Task Scheduling Suite
The schedule button gives you the ability to schedule tasks to Start AND Stop. The 2 fields at the Top Left and Right are the Start times, and the 2 at the Bottom Left and Right are the STOP times. The Time Format is HH:MM:SS: AM/PM. Make sure you double check your format. Once you create the tasks, DO NOT change them in any way or start them, they will start on their own.
- Start - Here is where you enter the Date of when you want the task to begin.
- Stop - Here is where you enter the Date of when you want the task to stop running.
- Change Delays - You input the date and time when you want the task to switch to the Second Delay options in Custom Delay. You can use this to schedule your drop delays for a release, or to raise your delays higher to monitor restocks right after the release. This is very helpful on Undefeated and DSM sites.
- Time Format - This is the format you will use for any tasks that need to be stopped or to Change Delays. HH-MM-SS AM/PM.
Your Profiles is where everything starts. Having a good Profile setup is key when using any site. If you have ever used autofill, this is pretty much the same thing, the main difference is that you are going to be using more than 1 Profile at the same time, so you want the information to appear different to the sites you are running. One thing you want to remember, is to use the “Jig Address”, “Dot Trick” and “Jig Phone” options to help make sure that your Profiles appear to be different. The main thing you will have to do, is Jig the Billing, Shipping and Name on Card fields. To Jig your name, just use common misspellings of your name (John, Jon, Jan, Jonn). If you use Privacy cards or virtual credit cards provided by your bank or credit card company, you can make the name whatever you want. One thing you can’t Jig is your CC number.
- Select this to match your Billing info to your Shipping info.
PD will Jig your address by adding 3-4 random letters in front or behind the numbers in your address. Ex: KJAB 123 Test Street, 123 SDH Test Street. You still need different CC info for every Profile.
- The profile will only be able to checkout once on each site. If you use this Profile on too many tasks at the same time, it might not work You will not be able to buy multiples with this profile.
- Set a limit on the total number of checkouts you can have for the current Profile loaded in the window.
- Randomizes the last 4 digits of your Phone number. The Area code remains the same.
- Will add random Periods into your Gmail. Will only work for .EDU and Gmails. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org and dest.r.oyer123@Stanford.edu. Only works for Gmails and Edu emails.
This is where you will enter the proxies you want to use for your tasks. You can also create Proxy Groups for tasks on different types of sites or for monitoring restocks. The first thing you are going to do is copy and paste or drag and drop your proxy list into the box on the left, then press save. These proxies will be your default Global Proxy list. If you do not choose a Proxy Group for your tasks, they will use the Global proxy list.
- Deletes all your Proxies from your Proxy list.
- Creates a new Proxy Group
- Deletes the selected Proxy Group
Proxy Test Window
When you want to use the Proxy Test feature, select your site from the Test Site list and press the Test button. If you have failed proxies and want to get rid of them, press the “Clear Failed” button. DO NOT test all of your DC proxies at the same time because they might get banned, test only a couple at a time, waiting at least 60 seconds in between tests.
- Select the site you want to test your proxies on here.
- Test Proxies - Click this to test your proxies on the site you chose.
- Clear Failed Proxies - This will delete any failed (Timed Out) proxies from your Proxy list.
Proxy Spawn Window
Here, you will be able to Spawn, or Create, Proxies using PD. Please read the Proxy Spawn guide for more info on this section, as there is a little more detail with using this feature:
The Accounts tab is where you input your Accounts for sites that require login.
The Site dropdown box on the bottom-left side of the screen are sites you can test your accounts on. The default setting for all of your Accounts is “Global”, located to the right of the “Clear Failed” button. It is suggested to make different Account Groups for the sites that do require logins as your accounts may not be the same for each of these sites.
- Saves your Accounts to the “Global” account list.
- Click this to test your accounts on the site you chose.
- Deletes all of your Accounts from the list on the left.
- This will delete any accounts that show as “Invalid” from your test.
- Creates a new Account Group (With account groups if you use quick tasks it generates one task for each account in the group.)
- Deletes the selected Account Group
Creating Tasks with Accounts
To make New Tasks using the Accounts Groups, select “Account Group” on the bottom-right of the screen when creating your task. PD will launch tasks for every Account in that group, evenly spreading the Profiles you choose among them. This is important, because when you are making your tasks, you only want to use each Account twice. Here, we will show an example of the best setup for Account based sites.
In this window, Shipping Rates for Shopify websites can be saved for later use. Using a Shipping Rate with the task can be the difference between “Check Email” and “Payment Fail”. Adding Shipping Rates will complete the step before-hand, and the tasks will actually skip this step during the checkout process, resulting in a faster checkout time. Shipping rates can be different based on the Price, Size and Weight of an item. Please be sure the product used to get the Rate is the same type, price, size and weight of what your target item is. Some sites change Shipping Rates based on Zip codes, so it is encouraged to get your own Shipping Rates.
Automatic Mode: Insert the Product Page URL into the bottom-left field. Then choose your Profile and press “Create New”. If your Profiles are in different areas, you would want to do this for each Profile.
Product Page URL Example: https://kith.com/collections/mens-footwear/products/nkat5410-100
Manual Mode: If you have the Shipping Rate itself, insert it into the field on the bottom-right and press “Create New”. If your Profiles are in different areas, you would want to do this for each Profile, with the unique Shipping Rate.
How to Find Shipping Rates Manually: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TR-Fm85foxYFFMNHwoYgrByEpYu0JWxmoLKEZuxOh_I/edit?usp=sharing
This is where you will setup all your overall task defaults. The left side, “General Settings”, is where you set the defaults for your tasks. The right side is for your “QuickTask Settings”, and controls your default settings for them.
Here, we will go over the options available for your tasks.
- Success Hook - Paste your Discord/Slack Webhook here to have all successful checkouts sent to your desired Webhook.
- Manual Checkouts & Carts Hook - PD will send Checkout URLs and Adidas carts to your desired Discord/Slack Webhook. Select the “Different Hooks” option to activate this feature.
- Paste your Discord Webhook here.
- Paste your Slack Webhook here.
Error delay - This is the speed that PD retries each request upon any kind of Error, when a site gives an Error such as a website crash, login fail, proxy timeout, etc. Error Delay is in MS, so 1000 = 1 second. We recommend keeping this between 0-1000 and higher than 1000 if you don’t have proxies.
Monitor Delay - This is the speed that PD refreshes the site when in “Monitor” mode or in “Restock Monitor” mode. We have Start Instructions available in our guides for how to set this before a drop. When running for Restock, use this formula: Proxy/Task Ratio x Monitor Delay = Ping. You are trying to get your Ping close to 8000. Adjust your Monitor Delay until you get an acceptable Ping number. Ex: Proxy/Task Ratio = 4. So 4 x 2000 = 8000. This means Monitor Delay = 2000
Proxy Group - This is your Proxy Group selection for all of your tasks. “Global”, the default setting, is all of your proxies.
Auto Click - If you get 1-Clicks, PD will Auto-Click them. It is Highly recommended to have this on at all times.
- If you have a Discord Webhook in the box, this will activate it.
- If you have a Slack Webhook in the box, this will activate it.
Waterfall Monitor - Tasks with the same KW/URL will Monitor with 1 task. The “Waiting” tasks will wait for the 1st task to pick up the item, then they will start the checkout process. Using this setting will reduce the risk of getting banned and also saves data when using GB Proxy Plans.(Used for initial drop only, not restocks.)
Proxies w/ Paypal - When running sites that support PayPal checkout, PD will use your Monitor proxies with the PayPal window, so you are able to login to multiple PayPal accounts if you have them.
Auto Login on Load - Will auto-login any information save in harvesters up opening. DO NOT USE at this time.
- AYCD Autosolve - https://aycd.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046526573
Turn Off Advanced V3 Captcha. LOCALHOST must be saved in the Captcha Harvester.
- Advanced v3 Captcha - Used for YeezySupply, Adidas and other V3 Captcha sites. Use 1 Captcha Harvester logged in as Normal. Use 1 Harvester and turn off AYCD Autosolve.
Time - This will use the website Time.is for the most accurate time. Very useful for dropping delays before a drop.
G logout all - This will log out of all Gmails and Clear Cookies in all Harvesters.
Test hooks - Click this to send a test notification to your discord webhooks.
Reset - Restores all of the default settings in the Settings tab.
Save - Saves your changed settings.
These are the options available for your QuickTasks when they are launched.
Quick tasks mode: Here, you can choose a Default mode to launch your Quicktasks.
50/50 mode - Your Tasks will launch 2 tasks, 1 advanced mode and 1 safe mode.
Default Account - Enter your Account login info in this format Email:Password. PD will launch UNDFTD, Concepts and Hanon tasks with your Account info. (With account groups the quick task generates one task for each account in the group.)
Default shoe size - Set your Default shoe size for your Quicktasks.
Default clothing size - Set your default clothing size for your Quicktasks.
Supreme defaults - Set your default checkout delay for Supreme Quicktasks.
This page allows you to see the dates, profiles, and sites you purchased from. You can organize them by Days, Weeks, Months or Years. Choose “Achievements” to see when you unlocked the available achievements. Click “Checkouts” to see the Site, Profile, Date and even the Order Numbers so you can keep track of all your cops!
Project Destroyer now has downloadable content! When you get “Achievements”, like getting 10 checkouts on DSMNY, you will get coins. Use your coins to unlock new Skins for your copy of Project Destroyer! New content and goals will be constantly uploaded. From Yeezy colorways to video games, there will be a lot of fun things available. What would you like to see?