To start setting up for Yeezy Supply type “Yeezy Supply” in the site type window and select the one that says (DW). In Discord, we will update any SKU for Hype releases in the #Yeezysupply-setup channel.
Task creation screen
We Highly Recommend Using Basic View
Splash Release Checkbox
**All releases are Splash releases so be sure to check the box and add the waiting room URL.
Waiting room URL - https://www.yeezysupply.com/__queue/yzysply
Auto Checkout Checkbox
By checking this box the bot will attempt to auto checkout on Yeezy Supply. Leave some tasks with auto checkout unchecked if you want to manually attempt checkout in browser pop up.
Monitor Inputs for Yeezy Supply
SKU: Paste the SKU in the monitor section.
Variant: To use Variants, combine the SKU with the variant. (example seen below)
(When using variants match the size to the variant you’re using or select “random” in the size selection box.)
4 : _530 10.5 : _660
4.5 : _540 11 : _670
5 : _550 11.5 : _680
5.5 : _560 12 : _690
6 : _570 12.5 : _700
6.5 : _580 13 : _710
7 : _590 13.5 : _720
7.5 : _600 14 : _730
8 : _610 14.5 : _740
8.5 : _620 15 : _750
9 : _630 16 : _760
9.5 : _640 17 : _780
10 : _650
Basic View Yeezy Supply Task Setup
Profiles must be based in USA billing and shipping. To prepare for a Yeezy Supply release, start with generating Cookies. It’s recommended to have at least 3 times the amount of Cookies per task. This means if there are 50 tasks, there should be about 150 Cookies for that site. Yeezy Supply cookies should be generated 24hrs prior to release. Information on how to generate Cookies can be found in this guide:
How to use the Cookie Script (Recommended)
How to use the Cookie Jar
This will bring us to the next subject, Stress Testing. A common question asked by users is “How many tasks can I run?” This can be found out by Stress Testing the PC or Server PD is installed on. Before the drop, run 200 tasks on YeezySupply. Use whatever number of proxies available and a SKU for an in-stock item with the Example Profile. The tasks might lag at the start, this is normal, after a few minutes, look for what happens. Look at how the PC reacts to this amount of tasks, “Are they still lagging?”, “Does it freeze or crash?”, “Did the tasks not start?”, “Do the tasks stop normally?”, look for anything that would stop the checkout process during a release. If 200 tasks runs smoothly, make 300 total tasks and test again. Try to find the maximum number of tasks the server/PC can run before the machine starts to crash or freeze, then reduce the tasks by 25-50 and test again. Continue to adjust the amount of tasks until the bot runs smoothly. This number will be the amount of tasks that can be run for a release.
- Cookies for YS are only good for 24hrs. Cookie information is in the YeezySupply Master Guide.
-Cookie generation will be slow as one IP/Proxy is only given 5-10 at a time every 30 minutes. Try different proxy providers and pools.
- Cookies are only used once the task has passed splash.
- 2:1 Cookie:Task Ratio is recommended. 10 tasks would use 20 Cookies. (If the exact number cannot be matched, get as close to it as possible.
- Firewall / Carting Errors: Item is OOS. Restart task with a different size.
- "Waiting for Captcha" = Switch Proxies or Logout and change Gmail in the Harvester
- 1:1 Proxy/Task Ratio is recommended. DC or Resi Static only.
- Delays between 2000-4000
- Billing / Shipping must be in USA.
- All tasks have Auto-Checkout enabled.
- YeezySupply uses ReCaptcha v3. Captchas are Invisible, there is nothing to solve.
- Enable "Advanced V3" in the Settings Tab and hit save. Only use 1 Harvester logged in as normal.
- Advanced V3 does not work for more than 1 Harvester.
- Advanced V3 and AYCD cannot be selected at the same time.
- If using AYCD V3 refer to their Discord for their most recent setup instructions.
- 1 Harvester for every 10-15 tasks when not using Advanced v3.
- Be sure all Harvesters have Checkout Only Disabled.
- Start tasks when the Product is Live. We will announce in #drop-day-instructions as well.
50-100 tasks using 1 Harvester logged in as normal with a .9 Trust Score Gmail with “Advanced v3” enabled and saved in the Settings Tab. DC proxies that work on YS are best. If using Resi proxies, test them beforehand and get rid of any slow ones (+2500ms). Double-check to make sure the Harvester has Checkout Only Disabled.
Do not make a ticket unless Cookies ARE NOT being generated. Speed is not something we can control.